अच्छा सुशिल यह बता आज तक कोई चाँद पे गया है क्या ?
सुशिल "वैसे तोह अमेरिका दावा करती है चाँद पर जाने का बुत इ डोंट थिंक ,उन्होंने यही स्टूडियो में फोटो निकले होंगे नील आर्मस्ट्रोंग के ।"
वैसे भारत इस मामले में कुछ कर रहा है की नही
सुशिल "जी हाँ ,देखो।"
1. It is India's first mission to the moon.
2. Includes a lunar orbiter and an impactor.
3. Launched by a modified version of the PSLV-C11
4. Launched On 22 October 2008 from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh.
5. It is a remote sensing satellite
6. Weight: 1,308 kilograms (590 kilograms initial orbit mass and 504 kilograms dry mass)
7. Mission Period: Over a two-years
8. Mission Cost: The estimated cost for the project is Rs. 3.86 billion.
9. Aim: Survey the lunar surface to produce a complete map of its chemical characteristics and 3-dimensional topography. The polar regions are of special interest, as they might contain ice.
10. Payloads: The mission includes five ISRO payloads and six payloads from other international space agencies including NASA, ESA, and the Bulgarian Aerospace Agency, which are being carried free of cost.
With the successful launch of Chandrayaan-1, India became the sixth nation to send a mission to the moon. According to the chairman of ISRO, G Madhavan Nair the launch of India's lunar spacecraft was prefect and precise. The spacecraft is reported to have carried an Indian flag which will be place on moon surface when it will land on moon during its operation.
India Also plans to Launch Chandrayaan-II by 2010.
स्वप्निल"क्या बात है यार,गुड गोइंग"