अरे सुशिल न्यूज़ में आया था की "Interpol issues Red Corner notice against Saeed, laakhvi". यार यह रेड कार्नर नोटिस होता क्या है
Red corner notice
- A red notice is a request used by Interpol to request extradition.
- (Extradiction is ALLOWING A CITIZEN OF A COUNTRY TO OTHER NATION FOR INTERROGATION BASED ON REQUESTS & CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE IN THIS REGARD.)
- Certain requests used by Interpol are sent in the form of notices.
- The color of each notice determines the type of information being sent or received by Interpol and its members.
- An Interpol red notice is issued at the request of a country's law enforcement authority.
- The requesting country asks for a red notice to be issued when a criminal evades arrest and escapes from the country.
- Interpol's role is to assist the national police forces in identifying or locating those persons with a view to their arrest and extradition.
- Two types of red notices can be issued: the first type is based on an arrest warrant and is issued for a person wanted for prosecution; the second type is based on a court decision for a person wanted to serve a sentence.