1. Ram was the son of:
a. Sumitra b. Kausalya c. Kaikeyi d. Kunti
2. Lakshman's wife's name was:
a. Janaki b. Urmila c. Mandodari d. Draupadi
3. Bali was killed by:
a. Sugreev b. Hanuman c. Ravan d. Ram
4. The divine bow of Shiv at king Janak's palace was broken by:
a. Ravan b. Parasuram c. Lakshman d. Ram
5. Tulsidas wrote his Ramcharitmanas in:
a. Avadhi b. Bhojpuri c. Brajbhasha d. Maithili
6. The Tamil Ramayan was written by:
a. Bharatidasan b. Subrahmanyabharati c. Kamban d. Kannagi
7. Who attacked Ravan while he was flying away with Sita to Lanka?
a. Hanuman b. Jatayu c. Vibhishan d. Bali
8. Ram met Sugreev and Hanuman in which mountain?
a. Himalay b. Vindhya c. Kishkinda d. Aravalli
9. To which royal clan did Ram belong?
a. Suryavanshi b. Ikshavaku c. Kuru d. Panchaka
10. Which brother of Ravan joined forces with Ram?
a. Kumbhakarna b. Indrajit c. Vibhishan d. Prasenjit
11. On whose advice did Ravan agree to spare Hanuman and set him free after setting alight his tail?
a. Indrajit b. Mandodari c. Vibhishan d. Kumbhakarna
12. Who was Bali's son?
a. Hanuman b. Jambhavan c. Angad d. Sugreev
13. What was the name of Jatayu's brother?
a. Sampati b. Virbhadra c. Garuda d. Chitrasen
14. On the banks of which river is Ayodhya situated?
a. Ganga b. Yamuna c. Godavari d. Sarayu
15. Who killed Indrajit?
a. Vishwamitra b. Dasharat c. Lakshman d. Ram
16. What is the name of Lav's brother?
a. Kush b. Abhimanyu c. Prahlad d. Shatrugna
17. How many years did Ram spend in vanvas?
a. 20 b. 15 c. 14 d. 10
18. Where did Ravan keep Sita after bringing her to Lanka?
a. In his palace b. In a temple c. In Ashok Vatika d. In his prison
19. What is the name of Ravan's vehicle which could fly through air?
a. Pushpak viman b. Panchajanya c. Indrasan d. Garudavithi
20. Ravan was also a skilled:
a. Dancer b. Musician c. Sculptor d. Painter
Give yourself one point for each correct answer.
1.b (Kausalya) 2.b (Urmila) 3.d (Ram) 4.d (Ram) 5.a (Avadhi) 6.c (Kamban) 7.b (Jatayu) 8.c (Kishkinda) 9.b (Ikshavaku) 10.c (Vibhishan) 11.c (Vibhishan) 12.c (Angad) 13.a (Sampati) 14.d (Saryu) 15.c (Lakshman) 16.a (Kush) 17.c (14) 18.c (In Ashok Vatika) 19.a (Pushpak viman) 20. b (Musician)