BJP asks Shourie to clarify remarks
Rajnath to apprise RSS chief of developments
Jinnah was once committed to a unified India: Sudarshan
Indore: In the midst of the debate over Mohammad Ali Jinnah’s role in Partition, the former RSS chief, K.S. Sudarshan, has said that the Pakistan founder had “many facets” and that at one stage, he was with Lokmanya Tilak ...
Interpol issues Red Corner notice against Saeed, Lakhvi
NEW DELHI: The Interpol on Tuesday night issued Red Corner Notices (RCN) against Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) founder chief, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, and mastermind of the Mumbai terror attacks, Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi. The notices were issued ...
Suspected LeT militant held in Delhi
NEW DELHI: A suspected Lashkar-e-Taiba militant was arrested at the New Delhi railway station shortly before he was to board a train for Maharashtra on Tuesday. The Delhi police claim to have seized a consignment of chemical explosives, ...
Raje submits resignation
JAIPUR: The former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje is likely to maintain her profile as Leader of the Opposition when the Assembly meets for a short session from Thursday. Ms. Raje, who returned here on Tuesday after reportedly ...
Vasundhara Raje “submits resignation”
JAIPUR: Former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje is likely to maintain her profile as Leader of the Opposition when the State Assembly meets for a short session from Thursday. Ms. Raje, who returned here on Tuesday after ...
A confusing tale of two BJP documents
NEW DELHI: Was there a Bharatiya Janata Party report on the Lok Sabha election debacle by a three-man committee chaired by vice-president Bal Apte? If there was no report at all, as leaders including BJP president Rajnath Singh have ...
In Chhattisgarh, rape charge dismissed on word of accused
Despite Supreme Court, rights violations by Salwa Judum go uninvestigated
I will give a clarification: Shourie
Yet to receive any note; “My ties with party have not snapped”
India committed to rule-based multilateral trading regime
West must acknowledge historical imbalances, says Anand Sharma
New Delhi to urge Beijing to rethink lifting of ban on trade in tiger parts
Much of poaching in India is driven by demand from China
Jaitley agrees to bring in reforms in DDCA
Lebanon, Kyrgyzstan play out a draw
Must-win situation for India
Mohit gets past Irfan
CHENNAI: Mohit Mayur weathered Irfan Hussain’s challenge with a 7-5, 6-4 win in a second round match of the MCC-Adidas junior National tennis championship here on Tuesday. Serving first, Irfan unfolded a few precision forehands ...
Liverpool slumps to another defeat
LONDON: Liverpool slumped to its second defeat of the Premier League season on Monday when Aston Villa triumphed 3-1 at Anfield. The first loss to Villa in eight years left last season’s runner-up six points adrift of pace-setters ...
Neelankarai murder suspect dies in police custody
Distress cattle sale rampant in Jhabua
Drought, increased reliance on cash crops and lack of fodder are the primary reasons
Court: IITs can’t throw out SC/ST students for poor performance
NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court has held that Scheduled Caste/Tribe students could not be expelled from the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) on the ground of poor performance. A Bench of Chief Justice Balakrishnan and Justices P. ...
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- ► 2010 (525)
- ज्वाला-दिजू की जोड़ी ने इतिहास रचा
- Zero Inflation
- Khilafat and Non-Cooperation Movement
- चंद्रयान मिशन हुआ समाप्त
- Total view of India's military and foreign r...
- The burden of injustice
- Challenge of food inflation
- Colombo names new Foreign Secretary
- Union bill to make rain-water harvesting compulsor...
- Grid Computing.
- TERMS USED IN DIFFERENT GAMES & SPORTS
- TYPES OF WATER REACTORS
- Half of panchayat seats for women
- World record benchmark in solar energy by Australi...
- महिला आरक्षण विधेयक
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Review of Constitution
- Role of Gandhi in Independence Struggle
- निर्यात का 200 अरब का लक्ष्य निर्धारित
- Land Acquisition Act 1894
- Ashoka Chakra
- Domestic Voilence Act
- Population Geography and Transport
- Indian Army inducts first indigenous T-90 tanks
- Shorts Notes
- PLASTIC HAZARDS
- NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE SCHEME
- ROAD TO A RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT- History Notes
- Supreme Court of India
- Economic Terms
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- USOF-Universal Service Obligation Fund
- 12th Finance Commission Recommendations
- Structure of Indian Money Market
- What is Currency swap?
- What is SDR?
- What is PL 480 Programme?
- What are Participatory Notes or the P-Notes?
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM
- Budget: Glossary of terms
- Functions Of RBI
- All about 123
- What is the greenhouse effect
- Fact Sheet : First In India (Female)
- Red corner notice
- Organizations listed as terrorist groups by India
- Public Interest Litigation(PIL)
- The Indian I.T. Act, Section 67-A
- QUIZ ON MAHATMA GANDHI
- Mughal India and Delhi Sultanat
- Vijaynagar Kingdom- points to remember
- SHORT NOTES-ECONOMY
- ISSUES INVOLVED IN IMPLEMENTING COMPULSORY PRIMARY...
- G-8 SUMMIT 2009
- MEGA FOOD PARK SCHEME
- The Pythian Games
- वेनेज़ुएला की सुंदरी बनी मिस यूनिवर्स
- AUGUST 23, 2009
- BANK JOBS
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK RECRUITMENT – PNB JOBS
- TEST YOUR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- An Essay: Legalising Prostitution in India
- An Essay: Corruption in India
- An Essay: Child Labour in India
- An Essay: Role of media in a democracy
- An Essay: Tsunami
- IAS negative marks: what to do
- How to prepare for indian polity mains
- Articles of the Constitution
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Extracts fro...
- How to become an IAS/IPS officer?
- IAS Chat
- Legal Provisions for Protection and Conservation o...
- TAPPING SOLAR ENERGY
- Development and Promotion of Renewable Energy Sour...
- Foreign Direct Investment in India
- INDIA'S 'POWER': WEAKNESS=VIRTUE, STRENGTH=IMMORAL...
- CIVIL SERVICES BILL 2009
- Scam in power purchase : downside of privatisation...
- BRAVERY AWARDS
- विश्व नक्शे में आएगा भेड़ाघाट
- HOW MUCH RAMAYANA DO U KNOW
- Strategy For Sanskrit
- Press Trust of India
- Shah-Nanavati commission
- एशिया में खाद्यान्न संकट की चेतावनी
- श्रीलंका: विस्थापितों के हालात 'भयंकर'
- जलवायु परिवर्तन पर सख़्त चेतावनी
- भारत में 11 करोड़ और ग़रीब
- ▼ August (245)