What's the real problem of the Middle East ( the holy lands)?
Reader comment on item: Hope for the Middle East
Submitted by Oğuzhan Konez (Turkey),
The history of the humankind is so weird. Therefore the world policy is much too weird too. If you want to search the root of mankind's historical policy, you have to reverse your time to primitive ages. As you know, you will have to change your place too, since the place and the time must be considered together. Naturally, the winds of this roots will make you a voyage to the old and ancient lands. These lands are the Middle East. Lots of the civilizations were born and they died in these holy lands, respectively. The Middle East is the real root of us.
In ancient years these lands were famous and associated with the prophets and the religions. This zone is so significant for Jews and Muslims and Christs. They are all agreed that the Middle East is so sacred for them. There are lots of antique buildings and sacred scriptures. Especially Jerusalem is so important to worship and pray. The faithful people around the world get together in Jerusalem. Especially the Al Aksa Mosque and The King Solomon's temple are associated with Jerusalem and also the land of the Middle east. These places are sacred because the main prophets were there.
Nonetheless, nowadays the biggest powers are not interested in holiness. They all pay attention to the petrols and the strategic importance of the Middle East. The problem of Palestine and Israel is the symbol and it is the external side of the conflicts. The real and internal problem is economics absolutely. We have to have a glance to the policy of the US. The US' economic power is reducing everyday since the East countries such as Malasia, Thaivan and especially China are so powerful because of the cheap labour. The EU is an another factor which can cause a problem against the US. The monopoly corporations replace to the East. The one of the main branches is being exterminated in the hand of the US. ( Policy, Army and Financial) The economic one is in danger now. The US has to increase his influence on world, but how?
The US invaded Iraq owing to abuse of Saddam Hussein's weapons. It seems that their other invasion will be on Iran. In addition to this, this invasion will proceed until the petrol of the Hazar Lake. The US have to control the petrol wells to be dominant on worldwide policy. As they can't produce goods with lower prices against China.
The policy of Russia and the EU and Egypt have such predominant behaviours on the Middle East. They want to possess some proportion from the oppression of the Middle East. Nonetheless, the main factor is wounded America. He is bleeding on account of the debts and hatreds of other people from the remote lands of the world.
As you estimate, the old land is the target of people like ancient years. The only difference is between holiness and finance but maybe there wouldn't have been any differences. Maybe the problem is the blender of the monetary issues and the holy of God. We could never find the real point of solution of the questions. It is not the problem of Math or Physics or logic. It is the problem of people and this is the worst one of course.
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- ► 2010 (525)
- ज्वाला-दिजू की जोड़ी ने इतिहास रचा
- Zero Inflation
- Khilafat and Non-Cooperation Movement
- चंद्रयान मिशन हुआ समाप्त
- Total view of India's military and foreign r...
- The burden of injustice
- Challenge of food inflation
- Colombo names new Foreign Secretary
- Union bill to make rain-water harvesting compulsor...
- Grid Computing.
- TERMS USED IN DIFFERENT GAMES & SPORTS
- TYPES OF WATER REACTORS
- Half of panchayat seats for women
- World record benchmark in solar energy by Australi...
- महिला आरक्षण विधेयक
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Review of Constitution
- Role of Gandhi in Independence Struggle
- निर्यात का 200 अरब का लक्ष्य निर्धारित
- Land Acquisition Act 1894
- Ashoka Chakra
- Domestic Voilence Act
- Population Geography and Transport
- Indian Army inducts first indigenous T-90 tanks
- Shorts Notes
- PLASTIC HAZARDS
- NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE SCHEME
- ROAD TO A RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT- History Notes
- Supreme Court of India
- Economic Terms
- National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- USOF-Universal Service Obligation Fund
- 12th Finance Commission Recommendations
- Structure of Indian Money Market
- What is Currency swap?
- What is SDR?
- What is PL 480 Programme?
- What are Participatory Notes or the P-Notes?
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM
- Budget: Glossary of terms
- Functions Of RBI
- All about 123
- What is the greenhouse effect
- Fact Sheet : First In India (Female)
- Red corner notice
- Organizations listed as terrorist groups by India
- Public Interest Litigation(PIL)
- The Indian I.T. Act, Section 67-A
- QUIZ ON MAHATMA GANDHI
- Mughal India and Delhi Sultanat
- Vijaynagar Kingdom- points to remember
- SHORT NOTES-ECONOMY
- ISSUES INVOLVED IN IMPLEMENTING COMPULSORY PRIMARY...
- G-8 SUMMIT 2009
- MEGA FOOD PARK SCHEME
- The Pythian Games
- वेनेज़ुएला की सुंदरी बनी मिस यूनिवर्स
- AUGUST 23, 2009
- BANK JOBS
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK RECRUITMENT – PNB JOBS
- TEST YOUR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- An Essay: Legalising Prostitution in India
- An Essay: Corruption in India
- An Essay: Child Labour in India
- An Essay: Role of media in a democracy
- An Essay: Tsunami
- IAS negative marks: what to do
- How to prepare for indian polity mains
- Articles of the Constitution
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Extracts fro...
- How to become an IAS/IPS officer?
- IAS Chat
- Legal Provisions for Protection and Conservation o...
- TAPPING SOLAR ENERGY
- Development and Promotion of Renewable Energy Sour...
- Foreign Direct Investment in India
- INDIA'S 'POWER': WEAKNESS=VIRTUE, STRENGTH=IMMORAL...
- CIVIL SERVICES BILL 2009
- Scam in power purchase : downside of privatisation...
- BRAVERY AWARDS
- विश्व नक्शे में आएगा भेड़ाघाट
- HOW MUCH RAMAYANA DO U KNOW
- Strategy For Sanskrit
- Press Trust of India
- Shah-Nanavati commission
- एशिया में खाद्यान्न संकट की चेतावनी
- श्रीलंका: विस्थापितों के हालात 'भयंकर'
- जलवायु परिवर्तन पर सख़्त चेतावनी
- भारत में 11 करोड़ और ग़रीब
- ▼ August (245)