ACCORDING TO J.L NEHRU INDUSTRIES ARE TEMPLES OF MODERN INDIA
1ST INDUSTRIAL POLICY
THIS WAS FORMED IN 1948
IN THIS POLICY THE INDUSTRIES ARE OF THREE TYPES
EXCLUSIVLY FOR PRIVATE SECTOR
INDUTRIES OF BASIC IMPORTANCE which need to be regulated by government these contain eighteen industries
MIXED SECTOR this sector contains seven industries such as iron and steel, ship building, mineral oils etc.
EXCLUSIVLY MONOPOLY OF STATE this type contains three industries as railways, ammunitions, atomic energy
SECOND INDUSTRIAL POLICY
THIS WAS FOUNDED IN 1956
THREE SHECDULE OF INDUSTRIES
SCHEDULE A EXCLUSIVLY DOMAIN OF PUBLIC SECTOR THIS SECTOR CONTAIN SEVENTEEN INDUSTRIES AS DEFENSE IRON & STEEL RAILWAYS TRANSPORT SHIPBUILDING ETC.
SCHDULE B THIS SCHDULE INDUSTRIES ARE INTERMEDIATE OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTOR THIS CONTAINS 12 INDUSTRIES AS ROAD SEA TRANSPORT
SCHDULE C ALL OTHER INDUSTRIES OF PRIVATE SECTOR
NEW INDUSTRIAL POLICY
1. a)DISINVESTMENT : of certain part of equity to private sector, mutual funds, financial institutions and worker b)DE RESERVATION no. of industries reserved for public sector reduced 17 to 6 c)expanding the concept of the MOUs the professionalisation of board d)Reference to BIFR OF SICK PSUs
2. DE-REGULATION a) Threshold limit of assets abolished. MRTP commission given more powers to identify and regulate monopolies on a case to case basis b) relaxation in location clauses for industries except for those in cities with population < 1 million c) Convertibility clause abolished which required certain portion of loan taken by an industry being converted into equity of that financial institute from which it has taken a loan d) Delicensing only 18 industries having hazardous chemicals strategic and environment concerns required license now
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- ► 2010 (525)
- India and Denmark sign MoU on Labour Mobility Part...
- India Releases Guidelines for Sustaining the Himal...
- Gram Nyayalaya Act 2008 to come into effect from O...
- Govt plans to set up 4 spy schools
- Committee watch
- Hmm watch this
- Hmm watch this
- Sunday Dhamaka (Watch inspirational videos)
- MUST watch
- Chronology of Ancient Indian History
- Some Appointments this year
- How to read newspaper
- guide to G-20 communique
- IAF Inducts Rapid Action Mobile Medical Hospital
- Pharma exports up by 29% in 2008-09
- Target of 80 lakh tonne additional foodgrains fixe...
- National Mission on Monuments and Antiquities and ...
- Ms. K. Sujatha Rao to be Secretary Health & Family...
- Habitable moons 'could to be spotted by 2014
- Full Text of PM’s Remarks at the G-20 Meeting at P...
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Awards 2009 announced
- CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
- GK bits
- special - Maoists: We control 5,000 villages
- Indian Geography useful notes
- Trial of INA
- Sign akin to Indus Valley found in Kerala
- The ABC of N-subs
- Chronology of Modern Indian History
- Fundamental rights which are involved in the issue...
- General knowledge quiz (25 Q)
- Bhadant Anand Kauslayayan (Personality watch)
- IFS (origin,whereabouts,then,now)
- News Watch (with NDTV)
- रमेश कुमार ने इतिहास रचा
- परमाणु अप्रसार पर प्रस्ताव पारित
- Haier appoints new India head
- mjunction launches coal spot price index
- 13 Indian firms make it to the Forbes Asia list
- New INS chief
- Indian payload helped M3 detect water
- China regains FIBA-Asia title
- भारत ने बनाया नया परमाणु संयंत्र
- एड्स के ख़िलाफ़ अहम सफलता
- The Gas Authority of India Ltd(GAIL)
- What is 3G ?
- Interview Questions which may be asked in 2009
- Scientist Watch
- GS sample paper
- Year of India in Russia
- First meeting of the National Social Security Boar...
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace & ...
- Greenland, Antarctica ice melt worsening, confirms...
- PSLV-C14 Launch
- Ministry plans 5,000 rural courts
- In stunning upset victory, woman to head UNESCO
- 7 In One Go
- भारत को विश्व बैंक से कर्ज़ मिला
- Geography bits
- Indian (Introduction):
- Nuclear Power and India
- Who's Who
- Gk Watch
- Latest Whos Who in World Organizations
- List of presidents of the party
- Black Hole of Calcutta
- World War II and “Quit India” (from Gandhiji's poi...
- Ghadar Movement
- Image by khalampre via Flickr Norman Borlaug Nor...
- Komagata Maru
- Famous Mughal Monuments in India
- Fabian Society
- Banana republic
- Press Conference by FS on PM’s visit to Pittsburgh...
- India-Belarus bilateral RELATION
- Lok Adalat
- Award Watch
- 150 years of Indian Telecommunication
- Game watch
- Book Watch
- Archaeological Survey of India and its latest exca...
- Rural-Urban Fringe
- Extension of the term of the Thirteenth Finance Co...
- Vice President Releases the Book “The Other India:...
- Mamata Banerjee flags off Sealdah - New Delhi firs...
- Shakti', `Sakhi' to save women
- Do You Know Your ABC's of Vitamins & Minerals?
- Monument watch
- Scientists devise wire-free heart pump
- 1ST ROCKY EXTRASOLAR PLANET FOUND
- New Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama
- India Paramilitary Forces
- RGGVY – lighting up rural areas
- MCA21 e-Governance Project
- Sowa-Rigpa : Amendment of the Indian Medicine Cent...
- Expert Committee to review the Motor Vehicle Act, ...
- Australia in list of countries with high carbon em...
- U.S. approves four vaccines for Influenza A(H1N1)
- ▼ September (289)