- India and the US have signed an
MoUon counter-terrorism and five other agreements as they agreed to chart their ties as "one of the defining relations" in the 21st century in which New Delhi will have a leadership role in the region and the world.(nOV)
- India and Sweden are expected to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (
MoU) on environment as Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt visits India on Thursday for the 10th India-EU summit.(nOV)
India, Cyprus ink
MoUon solar energy(oCT 31)
In yet another initiative that will bring Gujarat and Japan closer, the Industrial Extension Bureau (iNDEXTb), a nodal agency of the state government, on Monday signed an
MoUwith the Mizuho Corporate Bank & Mizuho Bank, Japan to promote further economic expansion in India, especially Gujarat.INDEXTb will provide assistance and support to Mizuho’s client companies which are investing in Gujarat and doing business with Indian companies, by means of introducing local partners as well as assisting with the implementation of projects in Gujarat.The MoUwas signed by Bhagyesh Jha, MD, iNDEXTb and Takeo Kada, CEO India & GM, Mumbai Branch, Mizuho Corporate Bank in the presence of Minister for Industry and Energy Saurabh Patel; Principal Secretary, I&M, Maheshwar Sahu and Industries Commissioner Sujit Gulati.INDEXTb and Mizuho will try and reach out to companies in Japan, which are interested in business opportunities in Gujarat, a statement said. They will also jointly organise dialogue sessions with Japanese companies, including Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), both in India and Japan.
The Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI), an initiative by the Clinton Foundation, signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Gujarat government on Monday to set up one of the largest solar power plants in the world. The plant will generate 3000 MW with a proposed investment of Rs 50,000 crore.State Principal Secretary S Jagadeesan and CCI Chairman Ira Magaziner signed the
MoUin the presence of Chief Minister Narendra Modi.Officials said the solar park will be developed on the non-cultivable wastelands available in Banaskantha and Kutch districts.In an official press release, the government said that at present, about 34 internationally acclaimed companies are participating with the state government to develop solar projects in Gujarat.It added that the state government is committed to provide research and development facilities and manufacturing of solar power equipment, besides generating power from solar energy.(sEPTEMBER 09)
Monday, December 14, 2009
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- ► 2010 (525)
- The Union Legislature
- Iron and Steel Industries
- The Union Executive
- Nutritional Requirements
- TRADE DOSE
- Earthquake n Landforms
- Geography Dose
- Economy Dose
- INDIAN REFORMERS
- PHYSIOGRAPHIC DIVISION OF INDIA
- Expedition 21
- What was Watergate?
- River System
- Indian MoD Allows Blacklisted Firms To participate...
- Continent facts
- Subramanya Bharathi
- Types of Water
- History look
- Fact Sheet--Agriculture in India
- Various Formulae for Geometrical figures
- MRTP ACT
- Dose-- Sports this week various deals
- Solar Cells
- Solar Cooker
- Meristematic Tissues
- Dose--Permanent Tissues
- Geography--Kerala Special (Wildlife)
- Fungus Infections
- Vacation of seats.
- hEALTH dOSE (BCG)
- Dose-- Geography
- Countries Having NO trains!!!!!
- Poona Pact
- Rowlatt Act
- TKDL( Traditional Knowledge Digital Library)
- Polity Watch
- India's Development: 10 Things for India to Do to ...
- Burj Dubai
- The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Educa...
- Peace Keeping OF UN BY InDIAN ArMY
- Gujaratis cash in on gold boom in UK
- Bhishma Parva
- Gautamiputra Satakarni
- dOSE -World Heritage Sites
- Mudra- Rakshasa, Sanskrit Drama
- dOSE (hINDUISM)
- SKYTRAX World Airline Awards
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Stealth warships to get deadlier
- Gk stuff
- Frontline December 2009
- Pratiyogitadarpan Nov09
- Pratiyogita Darpan December 2009
- Yojana November 2009 Edition
- Dose (MonuMENt)
- The Indian Army
- Raw Material Assistance Scheme: Ministry of Micro,...
- DENMARK DOUBLES AID TO DEMINING IN SRI LANKA
- Rajiv Awas Yojana
- Ancient History
- Poultry Development
- Interesting Facts about India
- Salt Lakes: Importance, Value and Threats
- MINERAL dOSE fROM ChaTTISgarh
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance initiates LifeTime...
- National project for Repair, Renovation and Restor...
- "Bachat Lamp Yojana"
- Indian Refueler Program May Be Rebid
- Army and IAF face off over new war plan
- RIL to decide on Lyondell bid today: Sources
- India toughens stand on climate, walks out along w...
- Maharashtra--MPSC SPECIAL
- dOSE--Medieval History of India
- a LUK aT THE GOVT ScHEMES
- Dose--The ChALUKYAS
- Dose-- Miscellaneous Geography
- India's cement industry weathers downturn
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT (NIRD)
- For Previous Years PSC Question papers
- dOSE --(Vijaynagar Empire)
- rECENT MOUs
- Navy to build four amphibious warships
- RAJIV GANDHI GRAMEEN VIDYUTIKARAN YOJANA AT A GLA...
- Books written by Pranab Mukherjee
- Robert Dahl
- Human relations management theory
- dOSE (dEFENCE aRENA cURRENTLY)
- dOSE -- pHYSICS
- India lose 3-6 to Pak in Champions hockey semis
- Charge density
- ▼ December (131)