According to findings released in a new study called "Business of Sports" by License India, India's sports sponsorship market is estimated at US$250 million per year. More...
SportzPower, 21 December 2009
Mercedes GP signs Petronas as Title Sponsor
Mercedes GP has announced the signing of a long-term agreement with Petronas which will see the Malaysian national oil and gas company become the title partner to the new Formula One team. From 2010, the new team will compete in the World Championship as the Mercedes GP Petronas Formula One Team and will carry the Petronas branding across the car and team liveries. By leveraging Mercedes-Benz’s rich motorsport heritage and the long-standing involvement of Petronas in F1, the new title partnership also aims to pave the way for future collaborations between the two companies. More...
The Star, 22 December 2009
Coke partners Vancouver 2010 Torch Relay
The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Torch Relay route will be the longest domestic torch relay in Olympic history, stretching over 45,000 kilometers within Canada. Worldwide Olympic Partner Coca-Cola has been a proud partner of the Olympic Games for over 80 years, and, for the last 15 years, a presenting partner of the Olympic Torch Relay. More...
SportzPower, 24 December 2009
PGA Tour extends deals with Sony and BMW
Sony will continue to sponsor the PGA Tour's Sony Open until 2011 after signing an extension of one year that also includes a planned 3-D broadcast, while BMW will continue to back the BMW Championship. Sony was already committed to backing the 2010 Sony Open in January, the season's first full-field event, which follows the SBS Championships. Title sponsorship of the BMW Championship, meanwhile, has been extended for another four years. More...
Sports Pro Media, 20 December 2009
Tsingtao offers Cleveland Cavaliers a taste of China
Tsingtao Brewery Co. has signed a multi-year agreement with the Cleveland Cavaliers that sees the Chinese beer become an exclusive partner of the NBA franchise. Tsingtao will be the exclusive Chinese beer of Quicken Loans Arena, and has signed the deal in the same week that the Cavaliers confirmed that Kenny Huang Jianhua and a group of Chinese investors will take a 15 per cent stake in the franchise. The 4-year deal has an estimated overall value of US$1.2 million. More...
Sports Pro Media, 16 December 2009
Rajasthan Royals ropes in Paras Pharmaceuticals as sponsor
Indian Premier League (IPL) team, the Rajasthan Royals, has a new main sponsor with health products brand Paras Pharmaceuticals Limited replacing Ultratech Cement next season. The Royals kit will bear the logo of Paras brand Moov, the company's flagship pain relief product. Earlier this year, London-based entrepreneur Raj Kundra and Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty bought a 12 per cent stake in the team. Paras paid some US$2.1 million to sponsor the Royals' in the inaugural 2008 IPL season, in which the franchise were champions, and the amount is thought to have increased for 2010. More...
Indian Television, 18 December 2009
Hero Honda signs on as Federation Cup 2009 Sponsor
The All India Football Federation found a sponsor in the two-wheeler powerhouse for the Federation Cup, the country's premier league-cum-knock-out tournament. The tournament, which started on 21 December and whose winners will qualify for the 2010 AFC Cup, will now be known as the Hero Honda Federation Cup - 09. More...
SportzPower, 24 December 2009
Avantha to sponsor European Tour Event
India will welcome a new golf tournament in 2010, the US$2.15 million Avantha Masters, which will be played in New Delhi from February 11-14 as the first event in a new joint venture between the Asian Tour and the European Tour. A 3-year agreement with the Avantha Group, one of India’s leading business conglomerates, aims to promote India as a leading golfing destination. More...
New York Times, 22 December 2009
National Bank of Pakistan signs with Pakistan Hockey Federation
The Pakistan Hockey Federation has secured a much-needed sponsorship boost, with the National Bank of Pakistan committing to back it for 2010, including at the World Hockey Cup in India in February. The sponsorship marks the third time in six years that the NBP has backed the PHF, and is on the same terms as the previous annual amount, with NBP committing US$240,000 over the course of the year. Pakistan have won four of the 11 World Hockey Cups, and will hope to add a 5th title in 2010. More...
The Nation, 17 December 2009
Grameenphone remains sponsor of Bangladesh Cricket Board
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has extended its commercial partnership with Grameenphone Ltd through to the end of 2011. The US$1.3 million deal, which covers the national men’s and women’s teams, was announced at a press conference at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur. Grameenphone will also supply kit to the teams and provide a team bus for home series and training sessions. The telecommuications company has sponsored the national men’s team since 2003. More...
The Daily Star, 18 December 2009
Bruce Willis Endorses Premium Vodka
Premium vodka Sobieski, owned by Belvedere S.A., is seeking to raise awareness by teaming up with Hollywood Star Bruce Willis. The partnership includes the usage of Willis' images in advertising as well as personal appearances in various events. Launched in the U.S. in 2007, Sobieski is Poland's #1 premium vodka and one of the world's best-selling and fastest growing vodka brands. After a record breaking year 2008 Sobieski Vodka has more than doubled its volume in 2009 with more than half a million cases sold. The Imperial Brands management team is determined to sell one million-cases of Sobieski faster than any vodka brand has been able to achieve. More...
PR Newswire, 22 December 2009
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- ► 2010 (525)
- The Union Legislature
- Iron and Steel Industries
- The Union Executive
- Nutritional Requirements
- TRADE DOSE
- Earthquake n Landforms
- Geography Dose
- Economy Dose
- INDIAN REFORMERS
- PHYSIOGRAPHIC DIVISION OF INDIA
- Expedition 21
- What was Watergate?
- River System
- Indian MoD Allows Blacklisted Firms To participate...
- Continent facts
- Subramanya Bharathi
- Types of Water
- History look
- Fact Sheet--Agriculture in India
- Various Formulae for Geometrical figures
- MRTP ACT
- Dose-- Sports this week various deals
- Solar Cells
- Solar Cooker
- Meristematic Tissues
- Dose--Permanent Tissues
- Geography--Kerala Special (Wildlife)
- Fungus Infections
- Vacation of seats.
- hEALTH dOSE (BCG)
- Dose-- Geography
- Countries Having NO trains!!!!!
- Poona Pact
- Rowlatt Act
- TKDL( Traditional Knowledge Digital Library)
- Polity Watch
- India's Development: 10 Things for India to Do to ...
- Burj Dubai
- The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Educa...
- Peace Keeping OF UN BY InDIAN ArMY
- Gujaratis cash in on gold boom in UK
- Bhishma Parva
- Gautamiputra Satakarni
- dOSE -World Heritage Sites
- Mudra- Rakshasa, Sanskrit Drama
- dOSE (hINDUISM)
- SKYTRAX World Airline Awards
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Stealth warships to get deadlier
- Gk stuff
- Frontline December 2009
- Pratiyogitadarpan Nov09
- Pratiyogita Darpan December 2009
- Yojana November 2009 Edition
- Dose (MonuMENt)
- The Indian Army
- Raw Material Assistance Scheme: Ministry of Micro,...
- DENMARK DOUBLES AID TO DEMINING IN SRI LANKA
- Rajiv Awas Yojana
- Ancient History
- Poultry Development
- Interesting Facts about India
- Salt Lakes: Importance, Value and Threats
- MINERAL dOSE fROM ChaTTISgarh
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance initiates LifeTime...
- National project for Repair, Renovation and Restor...
- "Bachat Lamp Yojana"
- Indian Refueler Program May Be Rebid
- Army and IAF face off over new war plan
- RIL to decide on Lyondell bid today: Sources
- India toughens stand on climate, walks out along w...
- Maharashtra--MPSC SPECIAL
- dOSE--Medieval History of India
- a LUK aT THE GOVT ScHEMES
- Dose--The ChALUKYAS
- Dose-- Miscellaneous Geography
- India's cement industry weathers downturn
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT (NIRD)
- For Previous Years PSC Question papers
- dOSE --(Vijaynagar Empire)
- rECENT MOUs
- Navy to build four amphibious warships
- RAJIV GANDHI GRAMEEN VIDYUTIKARAN YOJANA AT A GLA...
- Books written by Pranab Mukherjee
- Robert Dahl
- Human relations management theory
- dOSE (dEFENCE aRENA cURRENTLY)
- dOSE -- pHYSICS
- India lose 3-6 to Pak in Champions hockey semis
- Charge density
- ▼ December (131)