1) What is the number of states in India?
2) Which is the first state to be formed on the basis of language?
a) Andhra Pradesh
3) When was Burma was separated from India?
4) When did India become a republic?
5) Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
6) Who was the Speaker of the Lok Sabha before he became the President of India?
c) N. Sanjeeva Reddy
7) What was the age of Morarji Desai when he became the Prime Minister?
How was Tamil Nadu known?
9) Which is the capital of Kerala?
10) Nagaland was separated from which state?
11) Which is the smallest state in terms of area?
12) Where is the tomb of Akbar?
13) Which is the national animal of India?
14) Which is the national flower of India?
15) Who founded Indian National Congress?
b) A. O. Hume
16) Which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday is on December 25?
b) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
17) Which state was known as North East Frontier Agency?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
18) Which state or union territory has French as an official language?
19) Which is the official language of Jammu & Kashmir?
20) Which state became part of India in 1975?
21) Which city was the summer capital of India during British Rule?
22) Who was the only Indian Governor General?
c) C. Rajagopalachari
23) Which Prime Minister could not prove his majority in Lok Sabha in May 1996?
c) Atal Behari Vajpayee
24) When did Rabindranath Tagore die?