I am born and brought up in for last fifty eight years. Believe me,
is worse than that in . Look at all the
politicians, Sharad Pawar, Chagan Bhujbal, Narayan Rane, Bal Thackray ,
Gopinath Munde, Raj Thackray, Vilasrao Deshmukh all are rolling in money.
Vilasrao Deshmukh is one of the worst Chief ministers I have seen. His only
business is to increase the FSI every other day, make money and send it to
, so Congress can fight next election. Now the clown has found new way
and will increase FSI for fishermen, so they can build concrete houses right
on sea shore. Next time terrorists can comfortably live in those houses,
enjoy the beauty of the sea and then attack our Mumbai at their will.
Recently, I had to purchase a house in Mumbai. I met about two dozen
builders. Everybody wanted about 30% in black. A common person like me knows
this and with all your intelligence agency & CBI, you and your finance
ministers are not aware of it. Where all the black money goes? To the
underworld, isn't it? Our politicians take help of these goondas to vacate
people by force. I myself was victim of it. If you have time please come to
me, I will tell you everything.
If this has been a land of fools, idiots, then I would not have ever cared
to write to you this letter. Just see the tragedy. On one side we are
reaching moon, people are so intelligent; and on the other side, you
politicians have converted nectar into deadly poison.I am everything -
Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Scheduled Caste, OBC, Muslim OBC, Christian
Scheduled Caste, and Creamy Scheduled Caste; only what I am not is INDIAN.
You politicians have raped every part of Mother India by your policy of
divide and rule.
Take example of our Former President Abdul Kalam. Such an intelligent
person; such a fine human being. But you politician didn't even spare him
and instead choose a worthless lady who had corruption charges and
insignificant local polititian of
WHO'S NAME ENTIRE COUNTRY HAD NOT
HEARD BEFORE. Its simple logic your party just wanted a rubber stamp in the
name of president. Imagine SHE IS SUPREME COMMANDER OF INDIA 'S THREE
DEFENCE FORCES. What morale you will expect from our defence forces? Your
party along with opposition joined hands, because politicians feel they are
supreme and there is no place for a good person.
Dear Mr Prime minister, you are one of the most intelligent person, a most
learned person. Just wake up, be a real SARDAR. First and foremost, expose
all selfish politicians. Ask Swiss banks to give names of all Indian account
holders. Give reins of CBI to independent agency. Let them find wolves among
us. There will be political upheaval, but that will be better than dance of
death which we are witnessing every day. Just give us ambience where we can
work honestly and without fear. Let there be rule of law. Everything else
will be taken care of.
Choice is yours Mr. Prime Minister. Do you want to be lead by one person, or
you want to lead the nation of 100 Crore people?
Prakash B. Bajaj
Editor Mumbai-Times of India
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- Sport (Part 1)
- Administrative reforms in India
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE MOVEMENT
- Inflation and RBI Rate hike
- India as a Telecom Hub
- Scope of Public Administration
- EVOLUTION OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- US-Indo Relations
- India-China Relations
- Standing Committee
- India-Russia Relations
- Non-cooperation movement ---Asahayog Andolan---Khi...
- Peasant Movement in India
- CWG SCAM 2010
- Nagoya Protocol
- CLimate Change Mitigation
- 2G SPECTRUM ALLOCATION SCAM
- LCA Tejas
- ETA Cease Fire
- World Economic Outlook 2010
- National Security Index 2010
- Aruna Roy's Version of LOKPAL
- Wetlands (Conservation and Management) Rules, 2010...
- Green Productivity
- Who is the leader of youth of INDIA .................
- Lokpal Bill
- Index of Industrial Production
- Disputed territory around the World
- Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal
- LETTER OF THE EDITOR OF THE TIMES OF INDIA TO THE ...
- Yakshagana : A Musical theater
- Global Monitoring Report 2011
- Convention on Biological diversity
- Land Acquisition Policy in India
- MDG SUMMIT 2010
- Outsourcing Farming
- Global Financial Integrity
- DIREC 2010
- Look East Policy
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Understanding the US debt crisis (Part-1)
- Balkanisation of Sudan
- CENSUS OF INDIA 2011: CHILD SEX RATIO
- National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM)
- G-20 : Agriculture Action Plan
- BlackBerry Controversy
- Operation New Dawn
- SALWA JUDUM
- Fighting For Earth-Materails
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Year of Forests 2011
- Central Vigilance Commission
- G-20 summit 2011.
- Jasmine Revolution/ Tunisian Revolution
- Consumer Price Index
- ▼ August (60)
- ► 2010 (525)