The Court of Arbitration at The Hague has allowed India to go ahead with the construction of the Rs. 3600 crore Kishenganga hydro-electric project in North Kashmir, rejecting Pakistan's plea that this was a violation of the 1960 Indus Waters Treaty.
DISPUTE IS ALL ABOUT ...........
THE ISSUE APPEARS TO BE MORE CRITICAL FOR PAKISTAN FOR TWO MAIN UNDERLINED REASONS.
THERE HAVE BEEN MAJOR DELAYS IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE PROJECTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BORDER
Environmental Aspect in India
A 3-member Legislative Committee on Environment headed by its chairman M Y Targami visited Gurez to assess the impact of the project on the environment. In its observations, the committee found
Water Treaty with Foreign Countries
The names of the rivers on which treaties/ agreements have been signed with neighbouring countries and the nature of the treaty / agreement are as under:
Home » »Unlabelled » Kishanganga Project
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- BUDGET 2013 HIGHLIGHTS
- Commodities Transaction Tax.....Good ya Bad ..v go...
- SARAL banged into the space 794 km (PSLV - C20)
- Biomes in the WORLD (fully planted ......!!! )
- INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION....(fully unearthed .......
- GMR Maldives Issue...
- Kishanganga Project
- SOUTH CHINA SEA --- DECIPHERED ~!!!
- Hi5 MCQ Feb 4 ,2013
- Hi5 MCQ ( 4 -2-2013 )
- THE ISRAEL - PALESTINE SAGA (FULLY - DECODED)
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- ► 2010 (525)