MiG-27 fighters, which were grounded in February following a crash, have resumed operational flights following clearance by the Indian Air Force.
The IAF carried out certain checks on the engine before re-allowing flying operations. The MiG-27 fleet had to be grounded following a crash near Hashimara (West Bengal) in February in which a fighter pilot was killed.
After the crash in February, the IAF had ordered an investigation to look in the causes behind the mishap.
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- Current Affairs Quiz June 30, 2010
- Current Affairs Quiz June 29, 2010
- Quiz on Economics (Focus- - Food Security in India...
- Quiz (Focus--Indian Constituent Assembly and relat...
- Quiz (Focus--Indian Law Part 1)
- Current Affairs Quiz June 28, 2010
- History Quiz (Focus--World History)
- History Quiz
- Current Affairs Quiz June 27, 2010
- Geography Quiz-1
- General Science Quiz-1
- Quiz on Constitutional experiments during the rule...
- Quiz on Indian Foreign Relations-1
- Ancient History Quiz---Part 1
- Current Affairs Quiz June 23, 2010
- The B, C and D of Governance
- Current Affairs Quiz June 22, 2010
- Science Quiz
- Geography Quiz
- Current Affairs Quiz- 1 (IAS OUR DREAM Exclu...
- America Calling (JARA HATKE)
- MiG-27 up in air, again
- India joins bat-wing large UAV club
- Fact file
- What Manipur blockade is about..
- World Blood Donor Day
- The shoot-on-sight league
- First Corporate Deal for UIDAI
- Federer and Hewitt to contest Halle final
- Indian takes charge of East India Company
- India win gold medal in World Cup archery
- Irretrievable breakdown to be ground for divorce
- Reliance Power to buy two Indonesian coal companie...
- Most Controversial & Banned Books
- Indian, Canadian institutes sign MoU on food proce...
- ▼ June (37)