The UIDAI signed an MoU with Life Insurance Corporation of India, the country’s biggest insurer. The move essentially gives Aadhaar access to LIC’s database of over 20 crore customers and marks the first — and, I’m guessing, not the last — time UIDAI will sign such a deal with a major national company. Nilekani calls it a “significant milestone” and it’s one of the biggest steps taken so far to link the hundreds of major info databases in this country under the UID umbrella.
- ► 2015 (40)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (140)
- Current Affairs Quiz June 30, 2010
- Current Affairs Quiz June 29, 2010
- Quiz on Economics (Focus- - Food Security in India...
- Quiz (Focus--Indian Constituent Assembly and relat...
- Quiz (Focus--Indian Law Part 1)
- Current Affairs Quiz June 28, 2010
- History Quiz (Focus--World History)
- History Quiz
- Current Affairs Quiz June 27, 2010
- Geography Quiz-1
- General Science Quiz-1
- Quiz on Constitutional experiments during the rule...
- Quiz on Indian Foreign Relations-1
- Ancient History Quiz---Part 1
- Current Affairs Quiz June 23, 2010
- The B, C and D of Governance
- Current Affairs Quiz June 22, 2010
- Science Quiz
- Geography Quiz
- Current Affairs Quiz- 1 (IAS OUR DREAM Exclu...
- America Calling (JARA HATKE)
- MiG-27 up in air, again
- India joins bat-wing large UAV club
- Fact file
- What Manipur blockade is about..
- World Blood Donor Day
- The shoot-on-sight league
- First Corporate Deal for UIDAI
- Federer and Hewitt to contest Halle final
- Indian takes charge of East India Company
- India win gold medal in World Cup archery
- Irretrievable breakdown to be ground for divorce
- Reliance Power to buy two Indonesian coal companie...
- Most Controversial & Banned Books
- Indian, Canadian institutes sign MoU on food proce...
- ▼ June (37)